Monday, March 9, 2009

When is this guy going to do a real post?

i know what your thinking. zhao's been killing it with the epic spots and lines, the the juice has come into his own on the west coast, even so trill has returned to the game with even more hardflips. everybody been asking me where you at? why are you taking a break? editing classes? couldn't find any stoopid songs to edit to? burritos? date my sister? etc etc. well here you go, here the first "real" post in a while... and a couldn't find a stupid song to edit to and my editing skills are completely held together with rust


back in biz from bon wagner on Vimeo.

4 comments:

tommy said...

Finally. I miss that shitty tennis court park.


You coming to China w/ Brannon?

Anonymous said...

u watch ur tongue bastard thats my house you're talking about

bon wagner said...

yeah, i'm down

thekettleblackest said...

Epic!