Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Left Overs

Well, its the end of the month and I said I would have something for you. I was working on two projects, and finished neither. The first, a sort of highlights reel of everything on the site. And the second being a new collection of footy from the end of the summer to now. I was having trouble working on them both, whether it be time, laziness or lack of proper editing equipment. Who would ever thought it would be hard to film and edit with a 3 megapixel camera and chitty software that came with said camera. Anywho, I've sort of come to the conclusion that I'm going to turn the two ideas into one. Make something short and sweet. I've also noticed that I have no concept on when something will be done. So keep checking back. Untill whenever, I will keep posting stuff that I come across and/or am not using in the main video project (hey, thats a catchy name). Here is an example, Jakes leftovers. Everytime I see him he asks when I'm going to put that footage to use. Right now.



No comments: