Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sappy Chit

Hey eerrybody, i just was uploading some videos and i realized that there was over 2,000 video views! That is pretty awesome, I'm psyched. The site hasn't even been up for 2 months yet, first post was June 6th I believe. I'm thankful for everybody who views it and everybody who has been on this site. At first I didn't really know how many people would even care about, and I guess I still don't really know. But somebodys tuning in. I put a lot effort into it, especially after I got hurt. Moderating this site has given me something to do with my time while not skating. Also, it has given me the chance to really meet all the people who skate chi. I can't wait to get back on the board, but i was secretly pondering if I would continue updating the site once I started to play skateboards again. But seeing the responses to the site, i don't think i could stop. So thanks again and see you at chi... or die!

No comments: